By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compose texts in multiple genres, using multiple modes (Written, Aural, Nonverbal, Digital)
- Summarize, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate the ideas of others as you undertake scholarly inquiry in order produce your own arguments.
- Practice writing as a process, recursively implementing strategies of research, drafting, revision, editing, and reflection.
- Demonstrate visual thinking strategies to analyze and interpret visual information and to experiment, assemble, and arrange visual and written documents of their own.
- Employ technology appropriately and engage responsibly in online spaces, be able to explain and practice good digital citizenship, and utilize the concepts of intellectual property (including copyright, fair use, and creative commons licensing).
Header image: Mozilla Web Literacies Map.